Ascend Indiana Consulting Coordinator Intern - Spring 2022
Ascend Indiana (Ascend) is a fast-growing nonprofit on a mission to address Indiana's workforce misalignment. Ascend's vision is for Indiana to be a place of economic opportunity for all. An initiative of Central Indiana Corporate Partnership (CICP), Ascend collaborates with corporate, education, philanthropic, and community partners, and is well-positioned to play a leadership role in addressing Indiana's workforce challenges.
Ascend Services is Ascend's strategic consulting practice that serves as a liaison between organizations to address labor market and talent development gaps across the state. Ascend Services catalyzes transformative employer, education, and intermediary partnerships in pursuit of the organization's vision.
The Consulting Intern will support a variety of projects focused on creating career opportunities in partnership with employers and education providers. Projects will include producing project deliverables; researching best practices; conducting landscape analyses on high priority talent issues; drafting memos and presentations to share research outcomes. The Consulting intern will also support the development of project plans, managing research and deliverables against timelines, and presenting findings. Finally, this individual will support the Director of Consulting and other team members on high priority projects and research as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate institution with 3.0 minimum GPA.
- Excellent analytical, writing, research, and project management skills.
- A detail-oriented self-starter who can be given a need or objective, break it down into executable pieces, identify questions that need to be asked, gather priorities and requirements, set and manage to milestones, and then execute effectively.
- Track record of successfully working collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite preferred.
- Manager: Senior Manager of Consulting, Ascend Indiana
- Office location: Ascend Indiana, downtown Indianapolis, with temporary remote work
- Start date: August 2021
- Required internship hours: part-time up to 20-hours per week
- Pay Rate: $12 / hour
- Travel: Limited
- Applicants must submit a resume and employment application to Caitlin Brown
To apply for this position, visit https://www.workandlearnindiana.com/internships/detail/23521/ascend-indiana-consulting-coordinator-intern-spring-2022 . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.