Project Coordinator Consultant - Full Time
To apply, please complete a profile at https://tinyurl.com/JoinCrowe. This will require uploading your resume and unofficial transcripts.
You DO NOT need to apply on Handshake. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. We encourage you to apply as early as possible. International students who qualify for the STEM OPT extension (36 months) are eligible to apply.
Find what you're looking for at Crowe.
Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won’t get lost among the masses, and you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You’ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you’ll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you’d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we're committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
As a Project Coordinator Consultant in Crowe’s Consulting Practice, you will have the opportunity to drive project success via two tracks (specializations): Project Management or Organizational Change Management.
As a Project Coordinator on the Project Management track, your role will be focused on helping clients resolve business needs by assisting in managing the project scope with customers, providing project leadership updates on progress, aligning direction of Crowe and customer team members with tasks for implementing complex business and technology solutions.
As a Project Coordinator on the Organizational Change Management track, you will specialize in guiding clients through the change that their organizations experience when implementing a new ERP. Your role will focus on structuring change initiatives throughout the life of the project, empowering leaders to manage change and motivating employees to engage and embrace the change.
At Crowe, we empower you to take risks, to challenge yourself in specialized areas of consulting & technology, and to generate solutions that impact the firm and your professional growth. Crowe cultivates a creative company culture where you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge with clients from your very first day with the firm. The Project Coordinator is the central hub to manage all aspects of delivery to our clients, ranging from the technical solution (Project Management track) to the people-side of the implementation (Organizational Change Management track).
Your career could launch in one of the following areas:
Manufacturing and Distribution
You will work with clients in the manufacturing and distribution industry to help transform their business requirements into a state-of-the-art cloud solution that will enable their organization to exploit new opportunities, engage better with their customers and compete globally in the dynamic “Cloud-First” era. New hires will assist in project management or change management activities to enable successful project outcomes by facilitating client communication, maintaining project scope, collaborating with project leadership and removing project barriers. The Organizational Change Management track will work in parallel with Project Management to ensure that the client end-users impacted by the business transformation are informed, engaged and supported through the transition to a new ERP. You will be expected to lead team building events and develop internal team and customer relationships.
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience
- Prepare weekly status reports and present weekly status review meeting with customer
- Highly organized to coordinate across multiple teams and maintain project deadlines
- Ability to utilize both technical and interpersonal skills to assist clients and project teams
- Aptitude to learn and use cutting edge technology to tackle business problems
- Learn and work well both in a team and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual thinking and creativity
- Willingness to travel
Specific Project Management Track Expectations:
- Facilitate operational review meetings with customers to translate business needs into functional requirements and business scenarios
- Manage the effective transition of requirements to the delivery team ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Guide customers through cost and value analysis on customizations
- Support the project plan and resource schedule on a weekly basis
- Manage quality assurance reviews with customer on a regular basis and execute correction actions
Specific Organizational Change Management Track Expectations:
- Form strategic relationships with leadership and managers to leverage throughout the implementation to understand perception of the change and collaborate on change management initiatives
- Conduct assessments throughout the implementation to assess the organization, stakeholders, risks, perception of the change, impact of the change and end-user feedback
- Guide key client resources through their roles and responsibilities in change management
- Develop the vision and strategic intent of the change, in coordination with client leadership
- Create and support the execution of a Communications Plan and Strategy
- Collaborate with Project Management on the Training Approach and Strategy
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in: Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Management, Information Technology or Information Systems, or comparable major. Organizational Change Management candidates may be pursuing Communications degrees with experience or minors in the forementioned majors.
Explore our various career opportunities on our Student > Careers page.