Government and Public Service Analyst - Enabling Areas Rotational Program (Winter 2023 Start)
Please submit a formal application using this link: https://deloitteus.avature.net/su/d5c62e41af05f49d
Make the kind of impact that we make for clients, only for Deloitte itself.
We are looking for energetic and adaptable individuals to join our Deloitte Operational Excellence team. If you are eager to learn every day and want to get an inside look at what it’s like to work for an organization that offers diverse opportunities and a culture of leadership, collaboration, and innovation, jumpstart your career here and take your business skills to the next level by joining our team!
Work you’ll do
As a member of our Government and Public Services (GPS) Operational Excellence team you will collaborate across various departments within our organization to support internal stakeholders. Specific tasks could include supporting government contracts or analyzing a contract’s financial health, understanding and applying government contract and security regulations, gathering technology and reporting requirements, performing data analytics, supporting talent management, and more.
The team provides analysis and support across the lifecycle of a government contract. The organization includes but is not limited to: Finance (Financial Management, Planning & Analysis, Controllership, and Pricing & Estimating), Government Contracts and Supply Chain Management, Security and Compliance, Business Systems (Information Technology), and Talent Management (Human Resources). These areas provide finance, contract management, and operational support to the GPS Practice and consultants pursuing and delivering services to government clients.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree (or graduated Summer 2022) in one of these disciplines:
- Business, Mathematics, Economics, Intelligence Analysis, Government and Public Policy, Political Science, International Relations, Supply Chain Management, or other related fields
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 10%, on average, based on the work you do and dependent on deployment role
- Strong academic track record (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Self-starter and demonstrated ability to work independently and/or collaborate in a dynamic, complex, cross functional, and hybrid work environment
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management, time management and organizational skills
- In-depth critical thinking abilities, including issue identification and resolution tracking
- Strong commitment to integrity and confidentiality
- Detail-orientated with ability to plan, prioritize, and make decisions on multiple time-sensitive projects
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to adapt to new environments and experiences
- The start date for this position will be in Winter 2023
If hired by GPS Enabling Areas and assigned to the GPS Finance, Contracts, or Security, candidate must be a US Citizen.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.